1. What is the definition of "Hazard Analysis"?
a. Watch reruns of "The Dukes of Hazard" television show.
b. Identify sensitive ingredients or processes
c. Establish corrective actions to problems
I acknowledge review & understanding of this month's Study Guides & Files.
2. Please define "Critical Control Point"
a. An area where loss of control could result in a food safety risk
b. Any area in the building under camera surveillance
c. Areas inside the facility designated for lift truck traffic
3. Name 3 types of hazards defined by HACCP
a. Microbiological, Physical, Generic
b. Microbiological, Chemical, Physical
c. Industrial, Residential, Rural
4. What are the 2 Critical Control Points outlined in Food Safety Training?
a. First break period & Lunch break
b. Paperwork & Corrective Actions
c. Clocking In & Clocking Out
d. Pasteurization of Milk & Metal Detection
Thank you! Your answers have been submitted.
Click Box to see your Score!
Incomplete! Please review all fields highlighted in "red."
For a score less than 100%, see your Dept. Head before retaking the QUIZ.
5. Match the items below to the correct Hazard Type:
Pathogens & Toxins:
Metal & Insects:
Allergens & Pesticides: