Thank you! Your answers have been submitted.
2. Please define "Critical Control Point"
1. What is the definition of "Hazard Analysis"?
3. Name 3 types of hazards defined by HACCP
Click Box to see your Score!
Incomplete! Please review all fields highlighted in "red."
For a score 70% or below, see your Dept. Head and retake the QUIZ.
4. What are the 2 Critical Control Points outlined in Food Safety Training?
5. Match the items below to the correct Hazard Type:
a. Watch reruns of "The Dukes of Hazard" television show.
b. Identify sensitive ingredients or processes
c. Establish corrective actions to problems
a. An area where loss of control could result in a food safety risk
b. Any area in the building under camera surveillance
c. Areas inside the facility designated for lift truck traffic
a. Microbiological, Physical, Generic
b. Microbiological, Chemical, Physical
c. Industrial, Residential, Rural
a. First break period & Lunch break
b. Paperwork & Corrective Actions
c. Clocking In & Clocking Out
d. Pasteurization of Milk & Metal Detection
Pathogens & Toxins:
Metal & Insects:
Allergens & Pesticides: