Thank you! Your answers have been submitted.
2. Metallic cable ties are allowed in this facility.
1. When cleaning, what should NOT be used on product contact surfaces?
3. How should cleaning items be stored when not in use?
6. A Scotch-Brite pad can be used as long as it is stored in a sanitary manner and only if the pad is not frayed and worn.
Click Box to see your Score!
Incomplete! Please review all fields highlighted in "red."
For a score 70% or below, see your Dept. Head and retake the QUIZ.
4. Why should the number of wood pallets stored in a packaging area be kept to a minimum?
5. Lubricants and other materials having direct or incidental food contact must be an approved food grade type. These include, but are not limited to:
7. Washable towels can be used for single purpose in a single location.
8. Which item below is NOT listed on food grade materials used in processing and production areas?
9. Which of the following does NOT need to be food grade?