Thank you! Your answers have been submitted.
2. Who should be notified if product tampering is observed?
1. It is the responsibility of all employees to assure that our food products are safe.
3. When is carrying pills or medication in pockets allowed?
6. When are cough drops allowed?
Click Box to see your Score!
Incomplete! Please review all fields highlighted in "red."
For a score 70% or below, see your Dept. Head and retake the QUIZ.
4. Employees must maintain a high degree of personal cleanliness.
5. Chewing gum, candies and tobacco is not allowed in GMP areas.
7. It is acceptable to keep uniforms in your locker.
8. Any non-employee who provides services at our facility is considered what?
9. All garbage must be placed in properly identified containers.
10. Employee lunches should be stored where?
11. Following foot traffic patterns & using traffic controls prevents cross-contamination.
12. When are piercings above your shoulders allowed?