Thank you! Your answers have been submitted.
2. Sleeve protectors may be worn outside and in the break room.
1. Employees are to change into and out of work clothing in the facility.
3. Employees working in or entering the Blue Retail Room or the Separator Room longer than _____ will need to wear hearing protection.
6. When aprons are not in use, where should they be stored?
Click Box to see your Score!
Incomplete! Please review all fields highlighted in "red."
For a score less than 90%, see your Dept. Head before retaking the QUIZ.
4. Employees may wear their uniforms on the outdoor patio.
5. What are examples of appropriate footwear?
7. Employees in contact with product or product contact surfaces need to wear gloves, unless glove breakage is a risk for becoming extraneous matter.
I acknowledge review & understanding of this month's Study Guides & Files.