5710 County Road H
Auburndale, WI 54412
Thank you! Your answers have been submitted.
2. When must you sanitize your hands?
1. All production employees need to wear bump caps.
3. Place the following hand-washing steps in proper order:
6. You must cover your ears with your hairnet.
Double-Click Box to see your Score!
Dry your hands
Incomplete! Please enter your Employee I.D. number in the field at the top.
For a score less than 90%, please review errors above. Then double-click "See my Score!"
4. When is wearing bobby pins in your hair acceptable?
5. Barrettes smaller than 2 inches may be worn in your hair under a hair net.
Put gloves on hands and sanitize
Wet hands with warm water
Rinse hands completely
Apply soap, lather & clean hands for 20 seconds
7. When must you wear appropriate beard or hairnets?
8. After touching the floor or items that have fallen on the floor, what must you do?
9. When must you wash your hands?
I acknowledge review & understanding of this month's Study Guides & Files.