Thank you! Your answers have been submitted.
2. What must you do if a sealed package contacts the floor?
1. What must you do if cheese contacts the floor?
3. Packaging materials can be stored directly on walking surfaces.
6. It is acceptable to have open product next to non-product items in a Packaging Line.
Double-Click Box to see your Score!
Incomplete! Please enter your Employee I.D. number in the field at the top.
For a score less than 90%, please review errors above. Then double-click "See my Score!"
4. How long can open (unpackaged) product be left unattended in a room?
5. Product must be removed or ________ during wet cleaning.
7. When returning an ingredient container to storage, ingredient identification and lot number/ traceability must be maintained.
I acknowledge review & understanding of this month's Study Guides & Files.