5710 County Road H
Auburndale, WI 54412
Thank you! Your answers have been submitted.
2. Water used for cleaning and sanitation must be drinkable.
1. "No over-spray" means: water _________ be splashed from the floor or from unclean equipment onto clean equipment.
3. Match the following Color with its proper cleaning and sanitation area.
6. What creates aerosols?
Double-Click Box to see your Score!
Incomplete! Please enter your Employee I.D. number in the field at the top.
For a score less than 90%, please review errors above. Then double-click "See my Score!"
4. New gaskets must be washed before use.
5. What item should not be used while cleaning next to sanitized equipment and areas of exposed finished product?
I acknowledge review & understanding of this month's Study Guides & Files.