Thank you! Your answers have been submitted.
2. Pallets cannot be used if….?
1. Racking and storage products must be adequately spaced from the walls, a minimum of ___ inches to allow for inspection of areas.
3. How must pre-lined containers, for product use, be kept clean?
6. Damaged containers, where product is exposed, must be managed in a manner to avoid what?
Click Box to see your Score!
Incomplete! Please review all fields highlighted in "red."
For a score 70% or below, see your Dept. Head and retake the QUIZ.
4. Food product or food grade materials must be shipped in appropriate containers.
5. Pallets must be stored in areas that are free of moisture, dirt, litter, and bird, insect, or rodent contamination.