Thank you! Your answers have been submitted.
2. Place the following solid airborne contaminants in the proper order of size, from smallest to largest.
1. Chemicals can enter the body in which of three (3) ways?
3. Match each source to the type of airborne contaminant it produces:
4. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that is not worn properly will fail to keep an employee safe.
Click Box to see your Score!
Incomplete! Please review all fields highlighted in "red."
For a score less than 90%, see your Dept. Head before retaking the QUIZ.
5. Where should aprons be stored when not in use?
I acknowledge review & understanding of this month's Study Guides & Files.