Thank you! Your answers have been submitted.
2. Place the following solid airborne contaminants in the proper order of size, from smallest to largest.
1. Chemicals can enter the body in which of three (3) ways?
3. Match each source to the type of airborne contaminant it produces:
4. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that is not worn properly will fail to keep an employee safe.
Double-Click Box to see your Score!
Incomplete! Please enter your Employee I.D. number in the field at the top.
For a score less than 90%, please review errors above. Then double-click "See my Score!"
5. Where should aprons be stored when not in use?
I acknowledge review & understanding of this month's Study Guides & Files.